Skip to main content

Some help please

Hi my name is Nathan Jeferies I'm a second year currently researching my transcription project.

Can I have some help please with a bit of modeling as a bit of side project which I am working on while waiting for replies from some emails I sent.

I'm having trouble figuring out how I should model the scruff arround this guy's head, you can see this scruff in the image planes behind him.

EDIT: wiframe picture added with red circles around the scruff i want to model



Comments

  1. (Wireframes could help, and an image of those frames with an arrow, or something to state where exactly you mean)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What is it, fur? Hair? Just use card hair. Lots of planes with fur/hair textures on it and alpha channels to control the transparency.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'll try that thanks, i was more looking at modeling it

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment