Skip to main content

Rigging Issue

Hi guys, I have been revisiting the rigging tutorials that we did way way back when, seeing as I avoided rigging like the plague I thought I had better brush up.

When we went through the tutorials with Alan we sometimes got one or more of the spinal joints snapping 90 degrees into another axis when setting up the controls for the rig.

I'll be damned if I can remember the remedy, I probably jotted it down somewhere, in a book, in a bag, now in the bin.

I'm sure some of the younger fresher minds amongst you can give the old noggin a kick start.

Comments

  1. i think (but dont hold me to it) thats got something to do with the way the joints are orientated. You can change the orientation of the joints in the Animation sub menu - Skeleton - Orient Joint - Options. I hope this helps...

    ReplyDelete
  2. That does sound familiar, I'll give it a whirl...
    cheers

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment