Skip to main content

CAA Careers: Children's book illustrator wanted!



Author Helen Lockley is looking for an Illustrator to illustrate her book of short stories for 6-8 year olds - here's what she has to say...

'I am looking for someone to work with who could do some illustrations for a children’s book I have written (children’s short stories written in prose). As the book is for 6-8 year olds, I am looking for drawings that are wholesome like Beatrice Potter illustrations, but with vivid colour like Disney as I am aware if I am to entice children to read my book it is the illustrations that will draw them in. Illustrator needs imagination as there are 20 diverse stories to cover, and perhaps as many as 4 drawings to do for each story.'

Closing date: none specific but would like to have book in production by June 2019

Contact: helen09lockley@talktalk.net

Comments

Post a Comment