Hello All,
Just writing to Simon or Alan (or anyone who can get the file share up so I can get to work). Basically the Link for Scene Files Shot 1 - Pan Shot of the Pre-Viz 1: Intro to Pre-Visualisation tutorials is completely broken.
FileShare Link Error
The FileShare link did not open correctly as the link has been not clicked properly / changed or moved.
To correct the error:
Copy the entire link and paste it in your browser. The web link needs to be only one line.
Email the owner of this FileShare to notify this error.
Keep getting the above error, please fix as soon as you can I want to get cracking :)
Yippikayay - This is Stitch Btw...
Over & Out,
Just writing to Simon or Alan (or anyone who can get the file share up so I can get to work). Basically the Link for Scene Files Shot 1 - Pan Shot of the Pre-Viz 1: Intro to Pre-Visualisation tutorials is completely broken.
FileShare Link Error
The FileShare link did not open correctly as the link has been not clicked properly / changed or moved.
To correct the error:
Copy the entire link and paste it in your browser. The web link needs to be only one line.
Email the owner of this FileShare to notify this error.
Keep getting the above error, please fix as soon as you can I want to get cracking :)
Yippikayay - This is Stitch Btw...
Over & Out,
Apologies - Completely fixed.
ReplyDelete