Skip to main content

Tom 'Class of 2011' Beg Is Awarded The Grossman Scholarship


Congratulations to CGAA 2011 graduate, Tom Beg, who has just been awarded this year's Grossman Scholarship. Tom graduated with a first class degree in CG Arts & Animation in July 2011 and will be completing his Masters degree at UCA Rochester. The Grossman Scholarship is awarded to students in recognition of their 'outstanding creative potential' and anyone who enjoyed Tom's recent cg+motion graphics adaptation of Oscar Wilde's Dorian Gray will champion the awarding panel's decision.  Simply put, we're all very proud of him and wish Tom well for his continuing studies and projects-in-the-offing... Best of luck and 'be amazing'!

Comments

  1. Well done Tom, glad to see you will still be floating around on our final year, and that you have a scholarship to do so :O

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, that's me! :-) Thanks, Phil and Rich.

    I encourage anyone to apply for these sorts of things if you get the opportunity. I was extremely skeptical about my chances, I almost didn't apply. But it just goes to show what can happen.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Tom!!! I heard these news yesterday! ((:D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Tom, what an achievement :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic news Tom! Congratulations! :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment