Skip to main content

CGAA One-A-Day: Madame Tutli-Putli


Heya everyone, I'm new to the whole blogging thing, but first things first.

My name's Joshua Etienne and here is a film that really interested me, I saw it during the Summer on Film4 with my Uncle and Dad. Without spoiling it too much, it uses a technique that I've never seen employed before or since (in a film), it's such an obvious and elegant solution to a very annoying obstacle. Anyway... Enjoy!




Comments

  1. Really inspiring! I love how the human eyes work so well :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Joshua - thanks for posting. I LOVED this. I loved the design for Madame Tutli-Putli - as fragile as a deer. And those composited eyes did indeed push the performance into a different category. It was wonderfully creepy too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those eyes are a wonderful edge :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. a lovely watch, something so visually distinctive :]

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment