Skip to main content

Podcasts from Museum of the Moving Image, New York



Museum of the Moving Image presents selected conversations with innovative and influential creative figures in film, TV, and digital media. Go here for conversation with the likes of David Lynch, David Cronenberg, Sam Mendes, Ang Lee, Terry Gilliam, Tim Burton, Francis Ford Coppola, Brad Bird, Chuck Jones, & Michel Gondry (and many more!).

Comments

  1. ewwww! Itunes!

    For anyone who wants nothing to do with Itunes!

    http://www.movingimagesource.us/dialogues

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I'll have a listen to these later. I find it good to listen to a podcast / radio show when working, the knowledges goes somewhere in your head to be dug up later. I can't really prove that, but I'm sure its true.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It IS true - that's why I posted it: I have this image of you lot clicking away on the minutiae of your models etc. in the spot-lit intensity of your respective bedrooms - something to 'add value' to those long, lonely stints in front of Maya 2011... I've just listened to the one on horror movies - there was a fascinating analysis of The Descent as satire of the Gulf conflict - i.e. one American without a map leads the British into hell... fascinating!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is great, it's stuff like this that gets me through rigging. If anyone is a fan of Edgar Wright, this interview with Kevin Smith may also be of interest.

    http://smodcast.com/smoviemakers/archives.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. I posted this a while back -

    http://ucarochester-cgartsandanimation.blogspot.com/2010/11/back-porch-audio-books.html

    Stories by Lovecraft and Poe - also free to listen to - and hugely atmospheric; The Shunned House is a masterclass in architectural gloom...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment