Can't remember which of the 2nd years was watching the old ah-ha video the other day....Godwin, maybe? Anyway, here is their last 'hurrah'... boo hoo !
I am feeling old... :(
I am feeling old... :(
BA Hons Computer Animation Arts is a 3 year degree course at the University for the Creative Arts, Rochester, UK.
I'm sure that much like the Terminator they will be back at some point.... I remember Crowded Houses Farewell to the World concerts ('96 iirc) and now 2 studio albums since 2006, so it goes to prove you cannot keep a good band down.
ReplyDeleteAh, I remember, me and Richard were blasting out some of this a couple of weeks back, annoying everyone in earshot I think.
ReplyDeleteI reckon their 'Take on Me' video is still one of the best, even though its really cheesy...
The Take on me video is an absolute classic and somewhat of a msterpiece in rotoscoping.
ReplyDeleteSimon - Yep just like terminator. Mr Morten Harket (aka Horten Market) never seems to age.