This Saturday Tap 'N' Tin are holding a halloween zombie party. It was great to see first and second years come together on the Monday Poundland venture and I thought I may as well bring the attention to that of a similar offer on Saturday. £1 per drink before midnight and £3 entry rock and indie music on the top floor and metal in the cage room. If anyone is interested then it will be nice to see everyone out together again.
This Saturday Tap 'N' Tin are holding a halloween zombie party. It was great to see first and second years come together on the Monday Poundland venture and I thought I may as well bring the attention to that of a similar offer on Saturday. £1 per drink before midnight and £3 entry rock and indie music on the top floor and metal in the cage room. If anyone is interested then it will be nice to see everyone out together again.
noo come to my awesome zombie party :)
ReplyDelete