Sunday, September 18, 2016

The CAA 2017 Field Trip / Rome / Confirm Your Place Now!



Okay - so we have a final cost for our proposed Rome Trip in February 2017:

£345 / Bed & Breakfast / Monday 27th Feb to Friday 3rd March

This is based on 30 student places.  If demand is greater than 30 places I need to know now so I can go back and have further discussions with the travel agent by the end of this week.  Therefore, I'm asking you to confirm your place on a first-come-first-served basis as a comment on this post today.  

On your marks, get set, go....

30 comments:

  1. Me and Sam are down! Bring on Rome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Count me in!! Just waiting for my new passport.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Myself and +1 are definitely still interested! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm in. The more the merrier I say!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Zoe is asking is it only for second and third years

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know this is late but there are less than 30 people so I would be interested in going.

    ReplyDelete
  7. im late to reply probably but i'd like to go too ;v;

    ReplyDelete