Skip to main content

FAO CAA Yr 1: Your FSTS/Soundscape Proformas @ Your Ucreative Accounts Now



Your FSTS/Soundscape proformas are available now at your Ucreative accounts.  Read your feedback carefully - and then read it again.  There's some tough love in the mix, because year one is nearly at an end and I'm impatient with repeating myself! I want to see evidence that you're listening and responding to feedback in terms of your ongoing Fantastic Voyage projects.  If I've asked you to plug some gaps missing from these submissions, then ensure that you do so! If I've recommended you make an appointment with Tracey Ashmore - then go ahead and do it.  If I'm gnashing my teeth in frustration because you're still under-achieving, then please, release the handbrake and accelerate! Above and beyond all the nagging and nitpicking, I'm seeking to ensure that you all meet the assessment criteria come Friday, May 1st, so work with me please and get it done.

If you haven't received your proforma, email me at pgomm@ucreative.ac.uk.

I just want to say how much I enjoyed your pitches over the last two days, and I know I'm echoing the sentiment of the other panel members. It was great to see such a wide range of novel and imaginative responses to Dr Klappa's scenarios, and I hope your respective feedback has sharpened your focus and identified new ways forward. You're a hard-working bunch and we have high expectations of you, so go and achieve something remarkable!





Comments