Skip to main content

Tangement Problem

Ok, so i'm making the walk cycle for Felix and I have found that my tangement is set to Flat by default, as opposed to Spline which is what I want to use (which seems like Alan's is set to by default?)

The Graph Editor for the hip motion for example.

This is just after deleting excess keyframes



This is after adding the new keys. As you can see the animation is flat...



...and this is what happens after I manually Spline the keys.



To get the animation to flow correctly I have to keep going to the graph editor AFTER EVERY KEYFRAME, select the keyframe and Spline it   (-_-) 

On the off-chance it will let me select the whole row and Spline it, but is there a way to set Maya to do it automatically? Its not a massive problem, just something that will make this less time consuming...can someone help solve this please?

Comments

  1. If you click the settings button(bottom right, the gray box with a red squiggle) there should be a setting for it under Animation?

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooohhh yess (Churchill voice)

    Thanks Olly

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment