Skip to main content

"How To Never Get That Job"



Everyone should read this article @ AWN

Comments

  1. Very interesting, the internet is full with such people. You only have to read a random youtube comment section to find them. I really want to see that show reel now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked the message it gives about general literacy, good manners and the vital importance of realism in regard to your own skills. Also - the truism that people are employed, not because of some imaginary benchmarking of EXCELLENCE, but rather because of their positivity, willingness to absorb feedback - and general sanity! (Sanity above all else!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is how I would write my email to a prospective employer:

    I have the best skillz EVAR!! Emply ME PLZ!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The response to Mark Simon's email his hilarious.

    Oliver I am hiring you right now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet! Now where's my goddam pay rise? ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment