Skip to main content

FAO CGAA Year 2 - Tuesday's Tutorials


This is a reminder for those 2nd year students who I usually see on a Tuesday morning for one-to-one Transcription Tutorials. In 'First Year World', it's the Interim Online Review on Tuesday, which means I'll be locked away at home working through their blogs. Obviously, I won't be available to see you - this change is on your timetable, but no doubt a number of you will forget this, and turn up anyway and experience disappointment/frustration! As you'll know by now, the golden rule of tutorials is 'always bring new work to the table' or 'never turn up with nothing'; therefore, what I want all of you to do is ensure your blogs are fully up-to-date with everything you've been working on during the past week - and I'm talking new work/fresh designs etc. I want to see genuine progression and evidence you're driving your own development creatively and professionally. I will feedback on your blogs after I've completed the first year IOR. You have until Tuesday night, therefore, to show me where you're at and what you've accomplished. If you have specific queries or questions, then articulate them as part of your post. Please - no under-nourished, procrastinative work-flow. I want to be impressed and I want to be buzzing with constructive feedback and enthusiasm and be in a position to move things along with you. Don't disappoint! Looking forward to it...

Comments